There are a TON of bitcoin affiliate programs out there and more are popping up all the time, so it can be very difficult to know which ones are worth joining and promoting. Some of them are great, a lot of them are alright, but the majority are total shit.
As with just about anything; there’s the good, the bad, and the ugly. However, you don’t have time to waste on the bad or the ugly, so we spent hours upon hours digging deep into the internet to bring you only the best of the best.
So, without further ado, here are what we have found to be the best bitcoin affiliate programs based on a lot of research, recommendations, our own experiences, and the general consensus around the crypto community…
1) Local Bitcoins – If you don’t already know about the LocalBitcoins platform, it’s a highly popular digital marketplace where people can buy and sell Bitcoins directly with each other for actual cash. Their claim to fame is that they are instant, secure, private, and you can trade bitcoins locally in nearly 250 countries around the world.
They also have an affiliate program that allows you to earn 20% of your referral’s fee on all trades with payouts processed every day. Therefore, you can earn bitcoin with daily payments and it can really add up over time as you refer more people.
Also, you earn 20% commission on the LocalBitcoins trading fees from both participants, so you get 40% of the fee altogether.
We have personally tested this affiliate program extensively and been members of it for a long time. Not only does it work, it is also very well-known & super popular. It’s 100% legit! And, as of right now, it is #1 on our list, and we highly recommended it for a bitcoin affiliate network.
2) CEX – We’ve found that it has always been quite a challenge to find reliable exchanges that incorporate many countries, and allow fiat deposits & withdrawals, and are secure. Most of what we’ve usually found checked off one or two of the boxes, but all three is very rare. That is until we found CEX.io which was established in 2013 and was among the first cloud mining providers. It has since become a multi-functional cryptocurrency exchange that is used and trusted by hundreds of thousands of users.
Plus, it has a great bitcoin referral program, which is why we are here anyway, right?!
Their commission structure is a very generous 30% of fees for referrals indefinitely. That means you get 30% of their fee on all trades/transactions made by your referred users, which includes all their future purchases & sales. Hard to beat that!
3) Xcoins – This is a popular Bitcoin lending platform that allows people to lend bitcoins to each other, which can a great way to earn money from your bitcoins or a great way to buy bitcoins; depending on which end of the transaction you are on. Their uniqueness is the fact that they accepts payment methods such as Credit Cards and Paypal (most places don’t do this), in addition to Bank Accounts.
They pay up to 50% of transaction fees to affiliates, plus up to 5% for tier 2 affiliates. And it is lifetime commissions paid immediately – with no minimum. So, once you refer a customer, you can often expect a steady stream of income from them.
4) CoinURL – This is an anonymous keyword advertising platform for BTC. According to their site it is non-intrusive, highly efficient contextual advertising for your website based on the pay-per-click (PPC) system.
Programs offering URL redirection have long been a viable source of income for internet marketers. I know this because I have been doing internet marketing for more than 15 years. However, that is of course assuming the affiliate puts some real effort into it. The CoinURL affiliate program provides banner and URL shortening ads, which affiliates can use to make money through anonymous Bitcoin advertising.
An affiliate earns 5% of revenue from ad purchases and 1% of link publisher / website owner earnings. Commissions will be earned based on the lifetime of the affiliate and referral accounts. Make sure you keep in mind that real traffic is required for the the CoinURL affiliate program. They will crack down on fake traffic quickly and flag you as an fraudulent account.
5) Trezor – A very popular hardware BTC wallet that allows you to safely store your coins offline. Generally speaking, hardware wallets are often considered one the best ways to secure your bitcoins for a number of reasons. Trezor is well-regarded & undoubtedly among the leaders in this category. They also offer a viable crypto affiliate program that pays up to 10% commission per sale referred, depending on your rank in their system, this is one of the top affiliate programs that pay in bitcoin, which makes it a great way to earn bitcoins.
That concludes the top 5 but we do have one more that we just could not leave out…
Coinbase – This is clearly one of the most familiar websites in the world when it comes to digital currency. They also have a very well-established and prominent referral program. Despite its popularity the coinbase affiliate program is actually not one of the top five best bitcoin affiliate programs out there based on our strict criteria, but it is so well-known and popular that it’s definitely worth mentioning. And it really IS a good option, no doubt about it, we are members and refer people to it all the time, but we didn’t find it to be better than the other 5 listed above overall.
Affiliate programs have long been (and probably always will be) one of the easiest and best ways to earn passive income online. They are relatively simple, straightforward, versatile, and typically free. So they can be used by virtually anyone to make money. This is no different with bitcoin referral networks or any other cryptocurrency affiliate program!
There’s also a ton of other affiliate marketing information all over this website, so if you aren’t exactly sure what affiliate networks are or how to make money with them, all you have to do is use the search bar to your right, and browse our archives to find all the information you need to know about earning money in this way.