Want to really learn how to make money online? This is for you! Without a big introduction into the post, let’s just get to it…
1) The 1st thing you need to do is quit searching for things like “how to make money online” and related phrases. I’m not saying that because I think you shouldn’t want to learn how to make money online, but because the sites and information you are going to find by searching for that stuff are more than likely going to do nothing but help you spend money online without earning anything. They all have an agenda.
It’s kind of like asking a casino owner in Atlantic City where you should go to gamble… Of course you are going to get their biased opinion and that is probably not in your best interest!
2) Quit buying every ebook, guide, offer, report, plugin, service, membership and so on that promises the next big way to make money online. And stop paying all the so called internet marketing “gurus” for systems or information you can get for free by spending a few minutes searching the internet.
3) Realize there is no such thing as a real “get rich quick” scheme. The sooner you stop falling for those, the better off you will be. Don’t chase fads and hyped up promises. There’s no such thing as overnight success.
4) Figure out how to get real attention. A scarce online resource is attention. But if you aim to create ways to get cheap attention and turn it into money, you might succeed for a while but in the long run, you will fail. The attention you want isn’t easy to come across and it certainly isn’t cheap (either in time, effort, or money).
5) Build trust. This is even more important and harder to get than attention. It takes time and a lot of work. People online are naturally skeptical, and for good reason, so you need to earn their trust.
6) You are trying to make money online but don’t be so concerned with the “online” part of it all. It can and probably will take plenty of effort off the internet as well. All you need to be worried about is figuring out how to create value. The rest will take care of itself.
7) Keep your day job, for now. It’s not a good idea to jump in full force by quitting your job and going full time with your online business from the beginning. Start by utilizing your spare time in the evenings, early mornings, lunch breaks, weekends and any other time you can.
8) Build up a solid reputation. You need a good, deserving reputation if you plan to make a living online into the future. Once you hit it big, you will be scrutinized similar to a politician or celebrity. People will try to bring you down so make sure you have nothing to hide.
9) Target a specialized niche. Be relentless about narrowing down your business into a particular niche market. It’s better to own a small niche than to be lost in a large niche where nobody will ever find you.
10) Find ways to connect the disconnected of the world. Not everyone is online and those who are don’t always know how to do the things we internet marketers take for granted. Be the person who teaches and you will make money hand over fist.
11) Be a leader. Self-explanatory so enough said about that!
12) Build a virtual empire that continually increases in value every day, month, year, forever.
13) Learn how to earn money offline. Once you figure out how to create true value face-to-face, it’s much easier to learn out how to do it on the internet. The internet isn’t magic, it’s simply more efficient.
14) Be the “top dog” at something that people value all over the world. It might be easier said than done, but it’s worth more than a pile of gold if you can do it. Rockefeller, JP Morgan, Carnegie, Ford, and so many others made their names and fortunes by being the best at something everyone needed or wanted.
15) Find a good mentor and hang out with successful people. They say you are the average of those you associate with most often. Don’t be friends with people who are looking for shortcuts. Constantly interact with people you want to become like. Eventually you will rise to their level.
16) Fail and learn. The more often you fail and get up from those failures the more likely it will be that you succeed. The internet has given you the chance to fail without ruining your life, which in turn has give you the opportunity to earn more money with less risk.
17) Make a little extra money online to start, then scale as you can. Be unrelenting about going bigger, higher, and building a more successful home business. Don’t go for the gold right away. Start small and work your way up. You can always grow!
18) Go big or go home. You must think big and go for it. Shoot for the moon and never look back. The people closest to you will almost certainly try to squash your dreams either out of spite or because they are simply trying to protect you. Don’t listen to them. Just keep working toward your goals.
19) Keep learning. Learn everything that is needed to make money online (there’s a LOT) and keep up with the changes in technology. The internet is changing all the time and ways to earn money are constantly evolving. You must keep up with the times or you will quickly get left behind.
20) This not a game or something you try out for a while to see how it goes. It’s a real business and needs to be treated that way if you ever want to become successful. You get what you put in and it takes a LOT of time and hard work to build an internet business you can earn a living from.
Never give up! Never, ever, ever stop until you have found the success you desire. You will fail at times, but every failure is another step towards succeeding. You need the persistence and perseverance to never accept defeat. Learn from your mistakes and keep going. That is how to make money online and build a sustainable internet business that will still be going strong long into the future!
Now you know how to successfully make money online. So get out there and do it!