As an aspiring internet marketing business owner, SEO specialist, affiliate marketer, or someone just looking for ways to make money online, I am sure you have heard of “Bring the Fresh” and you might be wondering what it is? In a nutshell bring the fresh (BTF) is a membership site that is fully loaded with useful information and resources that actually teach you how to make money online.
They teach an incredible system for building profitable websites, getting them ranked highly in Google and other search engines with SEO, and having them generate free passive income for you. Basically it’s a step-by-step blueprint for building a successful online business without needing a lot of money to do so.
UPDATE: Bring The Fresh is SOLD OUT for the time being and has therefore been taken off the market. If you want my top recommendation for making money online – Check out Wealthy Affiliate
I’ve written my full Bring the Fresh Review below. So, if you want, you can skip all this intro stuff and scroll down to read my review of bring the fresh. If you want to know some of thoughts about it beforehand, I will give you a little more detail about what the BTF membership actually includes and teaches.
There’s no doubt that Bring the Fresh has caused a lot of buzz in the internet marketing world and has been recommended and promoted by many of the top marketers in this industry. The owner (Kelly Felix) has created an awesome series of videos that teach market research, product creation, copywriting, SEO, affiliate marketing, PPC, video marketing, and TONS more. He really thought of everything and included it all.
Here’s a quick rundown of just some of the stuff you will find inside BTF…
* You are shown exactly how to quickly create a website in a competitive market that the search engines will love. Yes, it is simple, and it really does work, even if you have no idea how to build a website.
* How to get numerous high authority websites to link to you. No spam or crappy links. We are talking about real authority links in a natural way.
* How to find profitable keywords fast. You will learn exactly how to go after “buying” keywords where the people searching will be ready to spend money now.
* A behind the scenes look at incredibly successful websites and online businesses. You get to watch as they are created from start to finish, and how they are made profitable, time and time again. There is nothing left out, including a sneak peek inside campaigns that brought in millions of dollars in profits. Also, an up close look at some of the biggest product launches in the history of internet marketing!
* Access to a private members only forum. They even personally answer questions there all the time, as do numerous successful members. The information in the forum alone is more than worth the cost of bringthefresh.
* Excellent support. You will never have any trouble getting a hold of them.
* …And MUCH more!
Here are the things that are NOT inside BTF…
* A useless get rich quick scheme. While it is true that some of their members have earned small fortunes in a short amount of time, and many earn hundreds of dollars per day from the information taught in BTF, most people are happy with an extra $100 a day or so; on autopilot. That’s a much more realistic goal and something that can easily be done by virtually anyone from the teachings in Bring the Fresh. Although you can make a LOT more. They don’t give you false hyped up promises of becoming a millionaire overnight.
* How to build fake blogs or other crap like that. You’ve seen the blogs that look like online newspapers or news websites. You know the ones that sell worthless products and continue to bill the customer over and over without their consent. They don’t recommend misleading people and they don’t do it themselves.
* How to trick search engines into liking your site or giving you undeserved high rankings. Tricks and schemes might work for a little while but they don’t last. If you are trying to make a quick buck through spamming or other black hat stuff, this is not the product for you.
* A customer service team located in a third world country that doesn’t even understand your questions or problems. They have excellent customer service that goes above and beyond.
* Tons of upsells. They don’t make you buy a bunch of expensive stuff in order to make their system work.
* …Or any other crap you might be expecting from an internet marketing product. This is the real deal. Honest, straightforward, and realistic.
Everyone from newbie’s to full out gurus can benefit from the information and resources that Bring the Fresh has to offer!
Obviously this isn’t some miracle product that will have you making money overnight without doing any work. There’s NO such thing! However, if you are willing to follow their advice and put in the necessary work to build a real online business, then “Bring the Fresh” truly is the system you have always dreamed of finding.
Again, I encourage you to continue reading below to find my full and very real review of bring the fresh. It will help give you some more information about what I actually found inside.
Okay let’s get to the real meat of my review…
If you regularly read this blog or any of my others, or subscribe to my newsletters, then you will know that I don’t do a lot of reviews. Yes, I’ve obviously done a few here and there, but they are certainly not a big part of my blogging efforts. Out of hundreds upon hundreds of posts across multiple sites – only a very small percentage of them are reviews. However, something called “Bring the Fresh” was recently recommended to me by a close friend of mine who also happens to be a high level internet marketer. He’s one of the few people I truly trust online and when he speaks, I listen.
Plus, I recognized the name of the owner, Kelly Felix (of “The Rich Jerk” fame) who is very well known in the internet marketing world and puts out excellent information. I’ve been following him for a long time and have a lot of respect for him. I’ve also purchased some of his other products and they have always been top-notch! So I decided I should probably at least give BringTheFresh a look and see what it’s all about.
I told Kelly Felix that I would write a review of bring the fresh if he wanted to set me up with an account. I made it very clear to him that I would give my honest opinion of it and tell the truth about what I thought – even if I thought it sucked! I do not write positive reviews just because I was given a free copy of something or because the owner is a well known internet marketer, or someone I know, or for any other reason – unless they truly deserve it. If it’s bad then I am going to call it out. Plain and simple. He still set me up with a full membership after hearing that so he must have been confident in his work. I’ll give him a plus for that right away.
Of course, I still didn’t have high expectations being the skeptic that I am. And having been an internet marketer for many years seeing all the new crap coming out all the time has made me even more cautious and pessimistic. But I tried to go in with as much of an open mind as I could.
The first thing I noticed is that their sales page isn’t full of hype and outrageous promises like you see far too often on most of the “how to make money online” types of products. It basically just gives you a rundown of who they are and what they do, an overview of what is inside and what’s not inside along with some videos, testimonials, and a bit of other information. They get another plus right off the bat for that.
But the sales page isn’t really what matters; it’s just a small part of the equation. It’s what’s inside that you pay for and ultimately the only thing that counts. So I dug in expecting to get through it all in an hour or two and be done. Ha! The joke was on me. This thing is loaded.
BTF isn’t some short ebook or report like you see so often with products in the make money online niche. Instead, this is a full blown membership site complete with videos, guides, interviews, recommended products, forums, bonuses, and so much more. I didn’t count up every minute but my rough estimate is that there has to be somewhere around 40 hours of video plus a ton of other stuff.
What is Bring the Fresh?
Some of the lessons taught and resources include; market selection, product creation, website success, link building and SEO for high rankings, marketing, conversions, templates, etc… It is absolutely packed with information! And it’s not just a bunch of fluff and filler content either. No, this is real advice that you can actually use to make money, a lot of it!
I’ve been an internet marketing business owner making a great living from my online business since 2003, so I have a ton of experience. Even still BTF taught me several things I didn’t know, gave me a few more twists on some things I did know, and refreshed me on some things I had forgotten about. I definitely didn’t think it would have much of anything new that I didn’t already know, but I was wrong. It truly is real and useful information for making money online.
Here’s a quick list of my positives about it:
- It works – I know that the stuff they are teaching actually does work. That’s really all that matters and the #1 reason why I recommend it.
- Several hours of video – Everything is shown to you so it is much easier to understand and implement.
- Solid advice and training – Not a bunch of fluff and filler. It’s packed full of truly useful stuff.
- Easy to follow – You aren’t left more confused than when you started as tends to happen with other internet marketing products.
- Great value at a low price – They massively over-deliver.
- Up to date – They continually update as needed.
- Active forum – Lots of discussion going on in there about all sorts of different internet marketing and money making topics.
- Amazing support – Questions are always answered.
And a couple very minor negative things I found:
- Design – I know this doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things but it’s not a pretty site or back end by any means. I think it certainly could have been designed much better. That doesn’t take away any of the excellent content but it does make the membership seem less professional.
- It could use more ebooks to follow – The videos are great and you can watch them over and over again as needed, but sometimes I like to have text to read and reference if needed. That would have been the icing on the cake. There is a very handy “guide to everything” that does pretty much sum it all up in an easy to read and follow fashion, but I still would have liked more of the sections broken down into ebooks.
One thing I want to make very clear about Bring the Fresh is that it is not a scam, or rip-off, or fraud in any sense of those words! It’s also not one of those stupid “get rich quick” schemes. I’ve seen a few bring the fresh scam reviews and I have no idea how or why they would say that because it definitely isn’t. I have many years of internet marketing experience so I have seen a lot of scams, ripoffs, schemes, misleading information, and everything else under the sun. In my opinion, this is one site that certainly doesn’t deserve the negative reviews. It is the real deal.
Once again, Bring the Fresh is NOT a scam! It is 100% legit. I give it my highest recommendation! Even after several years since I first got my membership, it is still a high quality product with very useful and usable information. They keep it up-to-date and make sure the information is always relevant. I’ve been an internet marketing specialist doing SEO and making money online since all the way back in 2003, so I have tons of experience, and I still use BTF as a guide to help me with new tips even to this day.
It’s rare for me to fully recommend a product but in this case I do. I see no reason why BTF should be avoided in any way. There are few products I’ve ever seen that I can confidently say that about. It is legitimate and if you follow the things they teach and take action on them, you will make money online. There’s not much else to say so that is the end of my honest bring the fresh review.
Hopefully this has helped you make an informed decision about BTF.